Re: OT: Powered Subs

I have a really fancy pair of recording moniters, which sound great,
then borrowed my friend's  $200  KRK  powered sub, and WHAT a
difference!  just to be able to hear those frequencies,  and though it
was  cheap,
it sounds quite clean, to me.   sturdily made.      im curious how
different KRK subs sound, in your regular home studio, in comparison
to some $1000 jobbie....
anyways,  hello list, Rithers McVickers still lurking,   just so busy
with the band i gots no time to write.
Finally got a semi-glitch free setup working with ableton 8 &
superlooper..., everything still crashes intermittently in the middle
of our set  (anyone else have this problem? ableton just craps out for
no reason)

take care and be well
rithers