RE: OT Need advice: Compact Flash Cards for Audio storage

I and a lot of people I talk to use 4G, 8G and higher cards for photography
and I haven't heard that.  Buy from a reputable dealer (Adorama,
BHphot.com,
CanogaCamera.com, Amazon, etc.) and not only will you not have a problem
returning it if needed but you may also be eligible for rebates (could be
$30-$50 off - check the manufacturer or online store website - Sandisc and
Lexar usually have something going) AND it'll likely cost a lot less.

Steve Mark
LooperToolsT
www.LooperTools.com

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/compactflash.html?gclid=CKK79Mnwi5ECFScXagode