Re: lease dates (was Electrix)

As a business model, they've been on borrowed time forever.  I can't believe people are still thinking of using the product after being stiffed for *years*.  How does Electrix have enough capital to keep even ONE person still employed and working on the product?

The Repeater was a nice idea and I was very seriously considering one myself, but waited for it to become more stable . . . but that day really never came for me.  EDP support was difficult enough to obtain and often the hardware bugs such as clock crystals and overly sensitive input levels were very frustrating, but ultimately, I received semi-timely service solutions.  If it had taken >6 months to obtain a working product I would have been on to something else—as it was, I had to use DL4's, my GT-5 and other delay lines as fallbacks.

At this point, Looperlative looks like the most viable solution, with solid support and a super robust feature set.  I've often wanted a second EDP so I could maintain my stereo imaging, but at this point, I think just saving the pennies for a Looperlative might just be the answer.