RE: lease dates (was Electrix)

>>6 discs? you rebel...way to improvise!
what was the project? was it a flaming lips style, play them simultaneously on 6 different disc players? =D<<

now there's an idea.... :-)

no, it was all unreleased back-cat, cutting-room-floor stuff that didn't, wouldn't or couldn't fit onto the regular releases. we improvise, so we end up with tons of stuff, & some of the more "experimental" bits would jar in, say, a thematically linked album.

the packaging was part of the reason for the delay, but there were also quite a few set-to's regarding the sequencing & choice of the content! but we did at least keep folks up-to-date with the progress via our old creaky website (got a new one now!) & emails to personal enquirers.

[shameless plug alert]

& have a look at that for a discography! :-)

duncan.