(forget Electrix)

too bad really i was considering rebuying the new
repeater...
yes,the looperlative for rack,mobius for software and
timefactor for floor model are probably the ones that
are going to survive at the end as the live loopers of
choice if they keep up,they are the only ones now
which offer continuous support and upgrades,just
imagine what a monster the EDP would be now if they
had kept its upgrading,it is still a monster in
fact,so ahead of all of the others that the lack of
upgrades,stereo version,sound improvement etc. hasnīt
really affected it much!
at this point i am trying to stay away from anything
that doesnīt offer future upgrades,as much as i like
roland boss stuff and their new sp-555 sampler ill
stick to the mpc1000,thank god thereīs a guy in japan
that decided to take it into his own hands and release
his own upgrades(jj,OS) which cost 30.00dlls. and they
are great!Akai didnt give a shit about the potential
of this great little machine or its customers and now
the mpc1000 is as good as or better than the other
more expensive units.There is also 2 people that wrote
2 different software editors for it that makes life so
much easier,akai never had plans to do it.
so somebody buy electrix and change its name!
Luis

> At this point, Looperlative looks like the most
> viable solution, with solid
> support and a super robust feature set.  I've often
> wanted a second EDP so I
> could maintain my stereo imaging, but at this point,
> I think just saving the
> pennies for a Looperlative might just be the answer.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.