Using a Nord Modular as a looper (classic or G2)

I used to have a Clavia Nord Modular years ago. And when I was driving
home last night, I was thinking that the Nords could be very interesting
to create patches loopers often use, e.g. FX + high feedback delay.

I'm wondering if anyone is using a Nord Modular in his looper setup and
can tell me what the max. delay time is, if it can do pitch shifting etc
or other interesting features :)

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/