Re: Using a Nord Modular as a looper (classic or G2)

I have the "classic" Nord Modular rack version. I've used it a lot, but never to perform looping. I don't think it's a very good machine for that because of the extremely limited memory capacity for recorded sound. You can do a chorus effect or a very short echo effect with it, but not much else, delay-wise. I've never used the G2, but I assume it does not have this limitation.

--
Mark Smart
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marksmart