Re: Electrix

On Jan 24, 2008 6:29 PM, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:
> Communication seems to be a pretty big issue with this company as
> well. I don't think I would purchase ANYTHING from these guys.

Well, that's indeed the most logical attitude. But if the VRP is good
I'll probably buy it never the less. But I must say that there are few
looping functions of the Repeater that I'm not hoping for Logelloop to
provide me (in a future version, it's still a bit "beta-ish"). As for
the cool pitched down or slowed down loop sound the Repeater is so
good at you can get almost the same sound now out of Ableton Live 7.
So Life Without Electrixpro could eventually exist  ;-)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)