Re: Electrix

Communication seems to be a pretty big issue with this company as
well. I don't think I would purchase ANYTHING from these guys. Any
company that can't or won't communicate with clients or perspective
clients raises red flags in a big way. I mean, they are getting
killed on this mailing list. You would think that they would come on
and explain shit to the biggest group of loopers in the world.
Utterly confounding why they don't.