Re: Electrix

On Jan 24, 2008 5:39 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, a friend who works in a local music shop trying to order Electrix
> goods has told me that they have told him that they hit a snag in the
> virtual repeater in trying to make it compatible with the Ilok (the
>software
> key).  Somehow that has not gone as expected and they are struggling to
> resolve it.  Don't know how that excuse holds up in the real world (I
>know
> nothing of software and security) but that's what I've heard.
>
> Kevin

Thank you, Kevin! Now we at least know that the VRP is in the
pipeline. I have an iLok lying around here but I have not yet put any
of my software licenses on it. Maybe the VRP will be the first one -
if they ever work out that snag. Last time I changed some hardware the
process of numerous authorizations robbed me on so much working hours
that I kind of regretted I had not chosen the iLok alternative for as
much as possible.

I sold my hardware Repeater many years ago and my interest now is in
the software version.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen