Line 6 Filter Pro

I'm thinking of selling my Line 6 Filter Pro. Just curious if anyone
here might want it. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to sell it, but
I'm really not using it at all right now. I thought maybe it should
go to a good home where it will be loved and used (in a good way,
that is). I have other gear to pay off.

Anyway, I guess I'm just putting out a feeler. If anyone knows they
really want one, just drop me a line. It's a very fun box...lots of
sonic mangling possibilities.

Jeff