Re: it came creeping out of my studio...

On Jan 24, 2008 4:21 PM, Tony K <bigtonyk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Mom got me a nice new 24 channel mixer for christmas (mom is cool) and
>so I
> rearranged my looping setup.  Because, you know, can't stand still for
>long!
> :)
>
> Anyway,  this came out last night.
>
> http://www.thinginajar.com/bigtony/Spectrum.mp3
>
> I still have to figure out where to hook in all the ModFX boxes, but I'm
> liking the new setup.  It does involve 3 mixers and an ungodly amount of
> wiring, but it makes neat noise.
>
> --
> -==-=-=-
> Tony

Listening here now. Nice music; sparse in sound but dense in emotion.
Threatening undercurrents... Sometimes it's refreshing to hear music
that doesn't rely too much on melodies. BTW do you have pictures on
that new humongous setup?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen