"Beer Tracking" music video

Ehrm...

Inspired by Tony's recent posting I overcame my shyness to share this
new piece with the list:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen
("Beer Tracking" iCast)

This is kind of an opposite workflow; I roam around everywhere EXCEPT
for in my music studio, filming all kinds of crap with my cell phone,
taking pictures and improvising music with a laptop and some single
instrument. Once in a while two pieces seem to share a certain vibe
and I splice them together as film and music.

I'm still working on Reyn's great tip on how to post video to YouTube
with stereo sound intact, but I haven't got it right yet. So I keep it
at ilike so far.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen