Re: Concert Reyn vs Coparck (Paradiso, Amsterdam)

Reyn awesome!man your upcoming studio is a musicians
dream not to mention your collection of toyz!
anyway, now that you have gordius where do you place
it near the keys or drums? are you using x-tra
switches or midi pedals midi chained to add layers ad
lib as you move around the instruments or is it all
prearranged and automated by ableton? with all those
mics open how do you avoid bleeding or feedback? or
are you muting chanels that you are not using as well?
keep on rocking!
cheers
Luis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbauopyYEzQ&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYAhFRLh7E&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPd4IorfM4&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0hLhRm7U-8&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgcWVb9fsU&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VacfLghIgrM&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflYXKeva3I&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=966XMSIiPpk&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH28IEcFL0c&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0JiDJuE-Fw&feature=user

> Setup is kinda interesting. I recently bought a
> Gordius Big Little
> Giant which is now the big central station in my
> setup. Running in
> the background is Ableton Live and the Echoplex
> syncs to it after the
> MIDIClock is piped from the laptop through the
> Gordius to all other
> equipment. (in another setup for februari I also
> have a MachineDrum
> synced). And all the settings and patch changes
> happen from the
> Gordius where I got a setlist going. And when I
> scroll through the
> songs after I release the button for a second even
> the songs in
> Ableton get loaded automatically with MIDIStroke.
> And whether the
> EPDs should be synced to each other or to Ableton
> all happen
> automatically. All settings imaginable.. Also
> automatic mutes of the
> EPD and changes in the Live form are all automated.
> It takes some
> work to program but when it's all done it really
> opened a new world
> for me!
>
> Keep you posted!
>
> Cheers,