Re: SEMI-OT NAMM QUEST REQUEST

On Jan 17, 2008 7:01 AM, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Kevin,

I don't usually let it be widely known, but after I worked for Seymour
Duncan I went to work for Musician's friend.

I still live in the same small Oregon town where they are located
(their headquarters, not their warehouses).

I have friends that are still unfortunate enough to work there (a very
Dilbert-esque corporate culture to be sure).

HI Ted,

> I don't usually let it be widely known, but after I worked for Seymour
> Duncan I went to work for Musician's friend.

Well then, perhaps I can ask you a question.  Do you know if they share
warehouses with other companies or is Musician's Friend one of several
activities the parent corporation is involved in?  I ask because I once
received a new chainsaw chain with one of my orders (not on the invoice)
and that kind of made me pause.  Just curious you know.

> I may consider asking one of them (now that I think of it, thanks)
> about this.
>
> But no, I am not inclined to order something and then send it back
> intentionally.

Well neither am I, but if you liked it you wouldn't be sending it back.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org