RE: Live Looping signal chain

This is a really interesting thread for me,

I am just adding the final tweaks into the signal chain I hope to keep some time (yer right)

my  rather messy  signal chain is far to complex to contemplate explining in text, I will try and post some pics to the flikr group later.

in terms of pre and post processing, all my effects are pre edps but I am thinking of taking the outs from both m edps (one for vocal one for all other instruments) and summing them into the two inputs of my kaoss pad mini, this would give me a great range on interesting ways to end songs rather then just the --1234 stop or the volume fade that i currantly use.

> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:24:47 +0100
> From: perboysen@gmail.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: Live Looping signal chain
>
> On Jan 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Daniel Dingeldein <dgd0460@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Got a couple of questions.
> >
> > 1. When you guys do live looping on stage, where in the signal chain do
> > you place your looper? I have a JamMan and am wanting to incorporate it.
> >
> > 2. For those of you that use 2 loopers, do you use a AB switch and put
> > the loopers on different paths or do you keep them on the same signal route?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel
>

> 1. I like to put the loopers as the last units so I can loop effects
> as part of the sound I'm working with.
>
> 2. I simply split the signal to all loopers. The loopers I put into
> Record mode records, the others don't. I on signal split bypasses the
> loopers and goes directly to the output, since all loopers are set to
> "wet" mode.
>
> I'm not saying this way is better, I just find it easy to handle for
> the music I like to make.
>
> --
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!