Re: OT: Check out the Robot Guitar!

Keep in mind everybody that Roberto-Venn is inhabited by millionaires.
The harp guitars William
designs and mainly builds himself often start around $20,000.00.  No
kiddin at all and worth every
penny!!!  I studied with people from all over the world who were there to
learn to build what most
consider the worlds finest guitars.  Roland and many other companies send
their prototype
electronics to William all the time to let him put them through their
paces so to speak.  He gives
them his honest opinion and makes recommendations and suggestions if he
feels changes or
modifications are necessary to improve their products?
"I am now putting forth action in refining myself by the seemingly endless
process of getting rid
of self"
Here is some interesting recommendations involving meditational looping
music and carrier
frequencies you all might be interested in exploring further too?  I would
certainly encourage
that for you all!!!
www.centerpointe.com
Thank You, Daniel T. Albertini
"Lightsight"
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks
--- Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's the price of the gadget.  Then you need a guitar to put it in.
>
> When it first came out, I believe it was only available in a Les Paul,
>and
> the total bill was $8K.
>
> On Jan 14, 2008 1:55 PM, L.A. Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 8,000dlls.?hmmm are u sure? i thought it was around
> > 3,000dlls.
> > well that is a difference!
> > Luis

Looking for last minute shopping deals?