Re: Just bought a EDP plus..

Thanks Travis! Much appreciated. I think i'll go with the EFC for now.

Ricky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: Just bought a EDP plus..

These days you can find an FCB for only slightly more than the EFC-7, and it gives you a lot more control options.  However, it is cumbersome to program and takes up a lot of floor space.  I used the EFC for many years before some of the switches wore out, whereas some people had problems much sooner.  The EFC is very easy to repair, the FCB less so.

Bear in mind, most MIDI controllers won't work with the EDP.

These days, I use an FCB.

TH