EHX 16 vs 2880?

In my current binge on hardware loopers, I've become very intrigued by both of these boxes.

I'm clear on the differences in specs, having perused reviews, manuals, etc.; however, I am curious to know, from the perspective of you (far more) experienced loopers, how these 2 boxes compare in a live, performance setting?

I would likely be using only a single looper, guitar & amp. I'd certainly use a foot controller. Also, if I got the 16 sec loop, I'd only get one with the mod to remove the count in and to allow push-record-push-play/overdub.

Thanks for any help/advice,

--
Zak Kramer
Crazyquilt Arts & Music