Re: Granulator "stompbox"???

I suppose you are talking about the grain shifter effect right? Has anybody tried it on KP3? there is a simplified version in Mini Kaoss Pad. Is it worth checking?

My main problem always is that, considering that im not such a great intrument player, i could use some random granular activity on the sub out of my RC 50.

Lets say i have a beat on phrase one, melody stuff goin on phrase 2 and my voice on phrase 3.
I could use the granulators on phrase one or two for pseudo random sounds. My sp404 has some glitch effects that ara quite useful, but a granulator generator would be a revelation!

So if anyone has experience of KP3 or MiniKP, can he share it please??

Thanks a lot!

Panagiotis Melidis
myspace.com/larrygus

2008/1/14, rs@moinlabs.de <rs@moinlabs.de>:
> Is there any possibility any kindman around here to had ever stumbled upon such a hardware effect?
> I mean, have you ever saw a granulator that isn't software? Even if it is a part of a multi effect

>From the top of my head: EDP with loop4, Kaoss Pad III, Nord Modular G2.

             Rainer