Re: Live Looping signal chain - the most simple looping setup

Hi folks

the SMALLEST, MOBILE, BATTERY-DRIVEN setup I've came up with is this:

Mic > Edirol MX-10 Mini-Mixer > RC-2 Looper > Roland Micro Cube

Works really great in summer: It all fits in a backpack (including Micro
Cube!). And you can take it really everywhere.

And if you mind effects: I'll throw in an additional battery-driven Zoom
G2!

Buzap