Re: Live Looping signal chain - the most simple looping setup

edp-amp

i win!!

;-)

raul.

2008/1/12, max valentino <ekstasis1@hotmail.com>:

Well... my previous post was pretty simple.  But, how abou this:
Zvex LoFi, Demeter Tube Direct Box......that's it.

I am actually planning on using this rig for a solo bit I am to do at an art gallery next week.
Lemme see....no amp, two little bitty pieces of gear and one bass....
...load in/out will be a pleasure!

Max

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008

--