Recomendations for hardware looper

Hi,

I've been on the list for a few months now.
I have mostly been working on looping with Live. But hearing all the talk about pedal loopers has made me want one as well for a few experiments.
What I'm thinking of would require a looper device that can hold 4 distinct separate loops and can send them out from 4 separate outputs (for the purpose of mixing them well later).
Can any of you let me know what hardware devices would fill those requirements (preferably towards the lower end of the price range).
Thanks!