AW: Recomendations for hardware looper

> What I'm thinking of would require a looper device that can hold 4
distinct separate loops and can send them out from 4
> separate outputs (for the purpose of mixing them well later).

I don't know of anything like that in the pedal form factor, and you won't
find anything like it in the lower price range.
There still is that idea around:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200711/msg00377.html,
and apart from that, go for rackmount devices. The Repeater (albeit in
mono)
or the Looperlative (only 3 separate stereo outs).

        Rainer