Galactic Travels Playlist #562 for January 10, 2008

http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2008/080110.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.  WDIY also broadcasts
in Digital HD at 88.1 FM.

                Show #562                January 10, 2008.

RECAP:
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Klaus Schulze.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was disk one from "Are You Sequenced?" on
Revisited Records.

Klaus Schulze: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2008/focus.html#jan

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
VA [Schroyder, Fox,  Gaiole part 1        New Worlds (AmbientLive)
  Lawler, Nagle, Konig,Zygar]
Mark Jenkins         Phobos & Deimos      Ghosts of Mars (AMP/R.Dream)
                       Dancing
Mark Jenkins         Mykonos              Ghosts of Mars (AMP/R.Dream)
Mark Jenkins         Ghosts of Mars       Ghosts of Mars (AMP/R.Dream)
Brendan Pollard      Flux Echoes *        Flux Echoes (Acoustic Wave)
Klaus Schulze        Welcome to the Moog  Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
                       Brothers
Klaus Schulze        Vocs in the Dark I   Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Vocs in the Dark II  Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Klaus Schulze        No Fret - No Bass    Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Valle de la Luna     Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Are You Sequenced?   Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Moogie Baby Goes     Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
                       Solo
Klaus Schulze        Moldanya             Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Vidanya              Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        The Wozard of Doz    Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Are We Getting       Are You Sequenced? (Revisited)
                       Lost?

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll continue the month-long focus on
Klaus Schulze.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be disk two from "Are
You Sequenced?" on Revisited Records.

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music
show, Thursdays at 11:04 pm EST (GMT-5:00) on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown
and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.  WDIY also broadcasts in HD Digital Radio
on 88.1 FM.
Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
MySpace: http://myspace.com/galactictravels
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/gt.xml
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click on the LISTEN link
or go directly to: http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
To subscribe to the galactic-travels mailing list, click on [Join This
Group!] at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/galactic-travels
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml
Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml