Re: Recent listening

These threads are always great fun...I love recommendations from this list.

for me this past week or two:

- Naked City: Complete (just saw your Bowie post, Loren..I love going
through entire catalogues)
- Henry Cow: Leg End (this band just resonates with me every time I hear
'em)
- Zoe Keating: 1 Cello x16 (loop content!)
- So Percussion: So Percussion, Drumming, and Amid the Noise
- Cuong Vu: Come Play With Me and Bound (more loop content)
- Benjamin Verdery: Soepa and Branches
- Godflesh: Hymns
- Jaga Jazzist: The Stix (on Rick's recommendation...thanks bro!)

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com