Re: Repetitive Miniatures

Stefan, I installed Max and got your program running and I love it! I'm
finding it to be a great sort of little radio for dropping in almost any
scrap of tasty audio to let it seep into my brain for awhile, it's
really handy for that and I'm excited about chopping up more bits and
pieces to throw into the blender and see how they work...thanks again,
really a cool little app!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com