Re: Recent listening (was: Re: Golden Ratio, anyone?)

The last few days I've been listening to the David Bowie catalog in
chronological release
sequence. I wanted to experience the body of his work in one giant gulp,
something I do with an
artist from time to time. This can take a while for artists with huge
catalogs, like Frank Zappa,
Bill Nelson, and King Crimson with the Collectors Club releases.

I've completed the innovative early Bowie stuff, the excellent Eno/Berlin
trilogy, and just got
through what I call the Madonna phase (Let's Dance, Tonight, DB's half of
Labyrinth) - some good
songs with very dated instrumentation. Time now for the Reeves Gabrels
stuff, beginning with Tin
Machine.Reeves is brilliant, I'm looking forward to the next several
releases.

Loren

On Tue   , 'Tony K'  sent: