Steve Lawson and Lobelia house concert January 12 in San Jose

Hi everybody,

I'll be hosting a house concert at my home in San Jose on January 12.  The show will feature solo-bassist Steve Lawson and guitarist/vocalist Lobelia.  Because of the small size of the venue, space will be limited and thus I am asking people to contact me via email for details.  We will be asking for a $10 donation per person which will go to the artists.

Come join us for this fun event.

--Bob Amstadt