Re: Lo Fi Loop Junky: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

I heart my LoopJunkee.
it is my one and only loop i go to these days of my minimalization and
simplification. it pix up the subb frequencies i use very well.
i spoke w/ Zachery about the placement of the pedals being reversed from
most loop boxes-but he dont budge!
ston