Re: Burned by Oberheim EDP... Todd Green having problems too

Yeah I'm still single. If pretty people want to harang me that's a whole
nuther thing :-).

I understand how people get emotional/protective about things they've
poured a lot of work into.  Historically I've so far just poured work in
and got nothing out so it's more like I just can't relate to that aspect
I guess but like to think that I'd just keep trying to work with others
and make something better yet because it's more about the people than
the money or product with me.  Which is probably why I never make any
money on anything I design :-)

Speaking of which after months of silence after notifying the people in
the company doing the jack controller for RV's that I designed in a
previous project...that someone else is claiming to have  patent pending
on the same device basically that I fully designed from the get go and
got patent pending on prior.... they finally got back to me today and
said they couldn't find the link for this company!  I sent it to them
and ..wow the wheels of progress move slow sometimes :-)  Maybe we'll
get a good lawsuit out of the deal at least.  Who knows. The guys made
some bad decisions and outvoted me and the other guy every time on
things and the company and ran it out of money... Short version of the
story...-Bob