Y2K7 Mp3s

Hello all,

I have uploaded the first batch of MP3s to my server. Please reveiw your clips. If you are fine with them, let me know and I'll post them on the website. Also, don't forget to send me your favorite picture taken by Mark.

A few notes. Last year I recorded directly from the board and the recordings sounded much more studio like and higher quality. This year, as you saw, I was recording live from two condensor mics. Hence, don't expect perfection on these.  On occasion, you can hear audience chatter, things moving around in the back of the room, etc. But I did the best I could to cut out dead air space and bring the recordings up to line level so they are audible. They are a decent documentation of the event, but not CD worthy, in my honest opnion.

On the server now are MP3s from:

Aaron Leese
Arild Andersen
Chris Cohn
Chris Roberts
Criaig McCoullough
CYPOD
Duke Sexton (Dust Bunnies)
Fabior Anile
Gene
Hendry Kaiser
Kaiser-Walker-Andersen
Kevin Kissinger
Per Boysen
Peter Cor
Randolf Arriola
Rick Walker
Erdem Helvacioglu
Mojo and the Vibration Army
Krispen Hartung

I will post Sunday's clips this weekend.

Kris