Re: y2k7 festival thanks

Hello people,
just want to add my thanks to everyone was involved in the Y2K7 Loopfest.

Special thanks to Rick and Bill Walker and to their sweetie wiwes Chris
and
Nancy (for their hospitality and friendship and for the hard work spent to
organize that event) to Bill Putnam (president of Universal Audio for
underwriting my visit) and to all the musicians that performed at the
festival bringing in a lot of good music and expertize.

It was an unforgettable week and an amazing experience: getting in touch
with a lot of people from this list, listening to different looping
approaches, talking about gear and looping techniques, having a lot of
fun...
For me, it was not just a loopfestival but a real "clinic" about looping,
that i strongly raccomend to everyone.  And the great thing was also the
interaction between people coming from different countries of the world:
U.S.A., Norway, Singapore, Sweeden, Brazil, Turkey, Germany.
It was the demonstration that music is a "common language".
Wow, I can't explain what it was...

Rick, thanks again for being such a great organizer of this amazing
festival.

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com