Re: Laptop Looping Redux, Redux

Well,you know all of the plugins,recording software
such as sonar which i use with windows etc.
what includes Macs bundle software anyway?if i was to
use the mac side for audio basically i would need a
good looping software(which mobius could),a good
bundle of quality plugins like waves, and sonar which
i use to record,i dont think i would overload the
laptop with so many plugins and additional software
like i have on my PC, ive come to realise that i find
my self using the same tools,plugins etc.over and over
to do what i need to do and after trying a lot of
things out there there is only so much one needs, i
mean if you listen to old records they were basiclaly
using echoes,reverbs and leslies and those records
tend to sound a lot more interesting that a lot of
stuff today.Yes,redux,redux,almost like looking at
your wardrobe and realising that you basically use a
couple of t-shirts a pair of jeans and your favor ol
jacket,and the rest is just there collecting dust!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html