Re: Laptop Looping Redux, Redux

On 27 sep 2007, at 10.02, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> Hy Per,
> Yes,this is precisely what i am thinking about
> doing,now i can get the XP software no problem,my main
> concern is performance issues having both O.S and the
> cost involved having to get all that x-tra mac
> software which i dont have since ive never owned one.

What "x-tra mac software"?
What are you planning to do with it that is not supported by Apple's
bundled software?

> i also dont have much experience with macs but i could
> of course just start off by doing all the internet
> stuff on the macside and recording on XP.
> Luis

I think that's a good point. Internet and email on Mac is simple
because you don't have to buy into extra virus protection software
(that would clog up your Windows anyway, if you should do the
internet business on the Windows side).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)