Re: problem w/live looping using mic - "Empty Scores"

sure thing! you got me at a good time before i go offline again for a week.

- i make a midi track that has the output set to IAC midi driver on channel 16.
- then, make a controller talk on channel 16 (i use an app called midikeys to make entries so i don't need to be connected to external gear)
- using live's midi mapping, just select whatever function i want to control
- lastly, put the midi sequences in a clip and put that clip in the midi track i created.
- trigger the clip