OT: Adrenalinn stuff... was Re: Drum machine PRE AMP???

On a slightly related note.  I have an Adranalinn (first one) and a
month ago it started to completely flake out on me.  Glitchy and weird
noises started coming from it and not in a nice useful way.  'Cause I
like glitchy and noisy.  Anyway, I wrote to RogerLinnDesign tech
support and I got an email back from Roger himself.  After a bit of
back and forth emails about the issue, Roger sent me replacement chips
for free!! (which I haven't had a chance to try.)  I just wanted to
note that besides interacting with a, uh, legend, it was a great tech
support experience. One that many other companies could learn from. :)

Only problem is now I'm jonesing for the Adrenalinn III chips.  More
cool noises!

Tony

--
-==-=-=-