Re: RME Fireface 400 and Guitar Hi-Z inputs

It's not just the speaker simulator, but the limiter and the drive
cuircuit.
I am interested in anything an audio interface will do to "condition" the
sound of the guitar before I get into max/msp.  I have read some positive
comments about these features on the FW800 for guitar, but of course can
validate any of them from a personal persepective.  But, it's no show
stopper that the FW400 doesn't have this. Once I get a good clean signal
into max, I can take it from there with my amp vst, max biquad filters
etc,
etc. / Kris