Re: a few ricochetdream montana gathering photos

A great blessing all the way around.  So honored to get to meet all of
the people there.  We don't get much electronic music stuff around
Bozeman, MT of quality...not to mention people of this calibre.

 Working on more stands along the way the past few days and next time
any of you roll into town we should have another dozen or so machines up
ready for action :-).  I'm trying to recall WHO told me to get a Juno6.
I think it was Daniel from Poland maybe... I just scored one for $221 on
good 'ol ebay yesterday with a minor problem with the bender it sounds
like.  So I should get to hear it later this week or so!  And soon all
the construction should cease and we can get this mongo-plex into action
and either get some great music done or bring down the power grid :-)
Blessings, -Bob