Looping Survey - status report

A new short update to this one: http://tinyurl.com/23csuj

Not much has changed with the participation rising to 75 answers - you can
basically still take what I said in the last round, with one important
change: with 8 users, the Looperlative has finally moved into the
statistically relevant region, and with an average rating of 100% (!) moved
to the top, still followed by the EDP (89%) and the Repeater (80%).

As I want to avoid a sliding average effect in the results, I won't do it
as
Doug did and keep this survey open for a long time - in fact, I'm gonna
continue for one more week and finally close it next Friday.

So for all among you who haven't done so far - go to
http://tinyurl.com/23csuj and fill out the survey. Should take you 5-10min.
at most.

Thanks,

        Rainer