Re: Looping Survey - status report

>> SUMMARY:
>> Not so many big surprises here. The looping community (at least those
>who
>> took the survey) are a very experienced (if somewhat aged) group,
>> which also
>> might explain the relatively low likes for software loopers.
>
> Interesting. So you draw a correlation between older loopers and
> HW....suggesting that
> the older generation is still clinging tenaciously to hardware
> technology?

yes, for good reason..
1) There's distinct advantages to keeping to the same setup for an
extended time period.
2) Software doesn't replace the functionality of hardware, e.g.
a) EDP... Mobius is great, but I couldn't do half my stuff on it.
b) Vortex is way out of reach for existing software.

andy butler