Re: DD-20 (was Quasi Digital/Analog Modular Looper?)

The DD-20 has 4 user preset, each preset contains the following settings:
- mode: type of delay effect (howver, SOS cannot be stored)
- delay time
- tempo (note length)

If the delay types of slot 1 and 2 are of the same "family", you can even use 2 loops in parallel. This is an undocumented feature of the DD-20 ;)

Sjaak