Voodo Dancer loop- Luis Angulo/Rick Walker

Hey Luis,

I have been struggling putting my main computer back together in the past
week
(4 clean installs,  2 new gigs of RAM,  2 new harddrives and a new sound
card)
and I haven't had anything to listen to music on for over a week so
tonight's the first
night I got a chance to listen to this.

http://www.luis-angulo.com/looplab.htm

I really like what you did with it.

It's cool that it starts out with a 16th note feel and then
morphs into a North African shuffle feel (love those hand claps on the
shuffled notes).

This is the first piece of abstract electronica I've heard you do and I
think it's a line
of music making that you should pursue.

Nice work..................glad I could have contributed to it (though I
can't , for the life of me
remember what I actually sent you those few years ago).

Keep it up,  Carnal!!!!

yours,  Rick