RE: re;OT favorite mastering chain

Howdy.

 I think the Korgs are the way to go. 1 bit high
sample speed recording, I think, is going to get more
popular. in.re. the 1 bit CD playback machines from
the 80s. They sounded good. I'm sure it won't be long
for interfaces to turn up, but transfering audio to
audio should sound pretty danged good.
Rig

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/