Re: Hassel on topic at Punkt Festival

On 2 sep 2007, at 00.54, Warren Sirota wrote:

> I'm trying to look at the streaming video, but it doesn't seem to
> be working
> (you're talking about the "Tonights Live Concert" link, right?)

Yep. I copied the live stream URL into the Quicktime player and
snagged it with Audio HiJack Pro (Mac rocks!). If you want to listen
I posted the mp3 at
http://www.looproom.com/audio/Jon_Hassell_Live_Remix_Punkt_Festival.mp3

CC'ing this to the On Topic list as well, since I heard Hassel do
some looping at the end of the piece, although it was only one repeat
(zero feedback) and a very long loop.

Going to bed now.

Good night from Sweden

Per Boysen