Re: live(streamning) from punkt - Hassel - Molvaer

>>> One of Norways most exiting Festivals Featuring Jon
>>> Hassel - Peter Schwab - Michyo Yagi- Nils Petter
>>> Molvaer and many more.
>
> did anyone see Jon Hassell's set? I missed it - ack. Too bad
> because I've
> never seen nor heard his Solid State piece. I hope it's gonna be
> archived
> (there is an archive on www.buggesroom.com, containing lots of
> interesting
> stuff such as a piece by the Eivind Aarset group ... btw Eivind has
> done a
> new CD and I expect it to land in my postbox today !!)
>
> -Michael www.michaelpeters.de

Hassel is playing any minute now, it seems. They've been sound-
checking the stage for a while and just did an ensemble test. Sounds
as good as when I heard him live last time in 1984.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)