Re: RC-2 : First impressions / comparison RC-50

> "Hey, about VST in a box?  It would be like a single effect pedal
>version
> of
> the Muse Receptor. Now that would be nice!  Sorry, I'm just dreaming,
>with
> not enough coffee in my bloodstream this morning."
>
> Give it 5 years. I would bet this is the future of high end effects. It
> would make manufacuring much easier.
> Hmm. Anyone want to go into business?

You could do very well. I bet someone someone is one it already. Muse
would
be smart to, but likely it will be Boss. It will basically require a cheap
computer inside a pedal (could be done for ~$600 retail right now).

Speaking of which, I heard of some folks runnding PD (sort of a free
version
of Max/MSP, but with variations, etc) on hand held PC...very interesting.
Is anyone making a VST host that will run on a hand-helde, like my HP
iPaq,
etc. This is my other dream...walking into a gig with my hand held
computer
and a MIDI controller.  Man, I love evolving technology. We're gonna get
there.

Kris