Re: o.t. READING

Michael,

Yes "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchel is an amazing, terrific, memorable
book.

He's a masterful and cameleon-like writer.

Ant the multiple story-line palendrome structure of the book is rather
unique too.

That was part of my summer reading last summer.

This summer I am reading the new translation of Don Quixote.

I think the othe rbook you mentioned is actually callled "Life of Pi" by
Yann Martel.

It is another excellent (and unique) read.

Ain't literacy wunnerful?

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???