Re: [sooperlooper-users] multiple instances of SL in Live: problems with volume levels

  Quoth thee...

Its just weird that with any looper, hardware or software, there are limitations and shortcomings. Yet with preamps, filters and synths, or even more esoteric
devices, they seem to figure everything out.

Most people seem to also agree on essentially, what a preamp etc. should do, whereas with a looper, the *only* thing that most people seem to agree on is that it be able to loop in some fashion.  :)  -And the style / method / object etc. of the looping is still debated.

  Two points really come to mind for me here; one is that since the loopers have such varied uses from simple looping, the feature sets need to be vast to please most artists, and as the artists are creative, they may find they would like a feature that hasn't been thought of by the creator of the device...

The second point is that even with preamps and such, there are vast amounts of them on the market with all sorts of sound characteristics, so it could also be suggested that not every preamp manufacturer gets it right either, as not every sound profile may appeal to every musician's tastes?...  Yes?...

-Just my thoughts of course; thanks for the interesting post...

Smiles,

Cara  :)