Re: live looping with ableton live

I concur with Os.  however...

live plus sooperlooper is an awfully good situation... almost an oberheim killer... and the sync is completely accurate cuz you're syncing to live's clock from within it, using the software looper.

here's a tune done with nothing but live and SL  and in a live performance to boot.  I'm not a solo guitartist, but rather a solo violinist.

http://toddreynolds.com/op/OP_IcySleeves.mp3

all best,

todd